Video

Blogger templates

Thursday, 28 August 2014

Health minister confirms #Ebola death, two other cases in Port Harcourt

Posted by Saint Famous™  |  No comments

OK, this is getting confusing. On Tuesday August 26th, Nigeria’s Health Minister, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu said there was only case of Ebola in Nigeria, now he’s confirmed that a doctor indeed died in Port Harcourt from Ebola. His name is Ikye Enemoah.
Speaking with newsmen in Abuja today, the Minister said the doctor died on Friday Aug. 22nd after treating a diplomat who had direct contact with Patrick Sawyer, the first case of Ebola virus disease in Nigeria. He said laboratory analysis on his corpse showed he died from Ebola.
“Following the report of his death by the doctor’s widow the next day, the case had been thoroughly investigated and laboratory analysis showed that this doctor died from EVD (Ebola Virus Disease” the Minister told reporters in Abuja
He also confirmed to reporters that two people in Port Harcourt have contracted the Ebola disease, the doctor’s wife and the diplomat he treated. The wife has been quarantined and the diplomat under surveillance. So Ebola has moved from Lagos to Port Harcourt?


DROP YOUR COMMENT & SHARE THIS POST

FOR ADVERT: CONTACT US

BB Pin:
7C4E297B
Phone: +234-816-704-7954
Email: ofamous100@gmail.com
Twitter:  @SaintFamous_com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/saintfamous

09:44 Share:

Related Posts

Rita Dominic

Am a Blogger a writer and Web Consultant Good at what i doJoin me on Google Plus.

0 comments:

Comment on this blog to see who meet the same opinion with yours about this post.

Thanks

Get updates in your email box
Complete the form below, and we'll send you the best coupons.

Deliver via FeedBurner
.